The Backster School of Lie Detection offers Polygraph Training that includes a Structured Pre-Test determined by agency requirements.
Our school offers Examiners the flexibility to adapt the Pre-Test to meet your Agency’s testing requirements and legal criteria based on various testing environments such as:
- Law Enforcement Investigations
- Pre-Employment Testing
- Personnel Security Screening
RESPECTED & RECOGNIZED BY
Accredited Program by the American Polygraph Association (APA), The Canadian Association of Police Polygraphists (CAPP), The American Association of Polygraphists (AAPP), The American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM)
Over 60 years of service to Law Enforcement, Military, Intelligence and Government Agencies in North America and Internationally.
- A 10-Week APA Accredited Academic and Training Course of theory and practice
- Certification after proven practical application under indirect guidance
- Continued Mentorship for up to 1-year after course completion
- Optimal Student/Teacher Ratio – Maximum 10 Students
- Delivery setting: Theory portion is offered in a fully-equipped modern classroom; practical testing exercises take place in dedicated polygraph suit using leading-edge polygraph instrument
Cost: $8,500 + Accommodations: $6,000 + Meals: $6,000 = $20,500. Price is applicable to Canadian Police and all other candidates including International students
Location: Kingston, Ontario Canada